Sun., April 6 - Sat., April 12
2300 E. Kenosha Street, Broken Arrow, OK 74012.: NW Corner of 71st & 193rd (County Line Road) in the former Walmart building!
Welcome to Rhea Lana's of Broken Arrow
A Children's Consignment Event
Consign. Volunteer. Shop. Share.
Rhea Lana's of Broken Arrow
Spring & Summer Shopping Extravaganza!
71st & 193rd
2300 E. Kenosha St.
(Click HERE for full event schedule)
Come SHOP THURSDAY at 7pm with this
Guest Pass to our Private
HALF PRICE PRESALE EVENT!
Print or show this pass on your
Smart Phone at the door.
Thank you to our Spring/Summer Corporate Sponsors:
Thank you to our other Sponsors:
We hope you choose to CONSIGN with RHEA LANA'S!
We have several advantages that set us apart:
- Consignors make a minimum of 70% (up to 80% with Referrals)
- Items are guaranteed meaning if you show up on Pick-Up Day and we don't have an item that we should, we pay you just as if it had sold!
- Check is ready on Pick-Up Day
- Watch sales LIVE throughout the day
- Consignor Fee is only $9.00
- Admission is always free
- This is why Rhea Lana's now has 69 LOCATIONS in 23 STATES!
TO DO LIST
- Join our MAILING LIST & Like our FACEBOOK Page. Once on our email list you will be kept up to date on important consigning deadlines, preparation & drop-off information, volunteer opportunities, and incentives. Don't worry, we keep our emails limited and never share your address with others. Also, “like” our Facebook page to be the first to learn about key dates, enter contests, receive invaluable tips and insider information.
- Time to ORGANIZE and clean out those closets! Shoppers love to buy great quality, name brand, and boutique items for less at our events. Car seats, strollers, exersaucers, changing tables, infant equipment, pack n' plays, jumparoos, large toys and outdoor playsets are also among our most popular items... we typically sell 95% of baby equipment! As you clean out your children's closets, create a "Fall/ Winter Consignment" tub with your children's BEST cold weather clothing and gear they no longer wear. Taking this easy step will have you prepared and ready for our Fall 2014 event.
- Become a CONSIGNOR At Rhea Lana's you will receive 70%-80% of your total sales. Each of the items you consign in our sale is tracked and accounted for or you will be reimbursed. Your check and detailed inventory report are ready on the designated "pick up day"or we will mail it to you wihin the week if you prefer. With our computerized barcoding system you can enter your items online from the convenience of your home and watch your items sell live - online or on your smart phone with our mobile ap! As a consignor you will have the opportunity to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive private Pre-Sale Event. Check out our Merchandise Preparation page for guidelines on how to prepare your items. We offer a VIP service if you are too busy to consign but have great items you would like to sell. With this concierge service, we do the work for you, and you receive 40-50% of your total sales. Space is limited and the slots fill up quickly. Please contact Kristin@rhealana.com for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- REFER Friends and Earn More. It's easy to increase your earned percentage on your total sales just by referring your friends. When you refer three new consignors, who each consign at least 25 items, you will receive 75% of your total sales. When you refer five or more new consignors, who each consign at least 25 items, you will receive 80% of your total sales. To receive your increased percentage, be sure to email your referral consignors name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a VOLUNTEER and Shop Early. As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive private Pre-Sale Event. We would love to have you join us! This is a great way to have a Girls' Night Out, meet other moms, and make lifelong friends! No experience necessary and ANYONE can volunteer. Just come with a smile, find great deals, and have some fun with us. Oh, did we forget to tell you? The more hours you volunteer to work during or before the event, the earlier you get to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event...Ladies, let us tell you first hand, it is thrilling to shop before the doors are open to the public. Click on the Workers Needed button, on the right, to see all the details and sign up for your shift on our Volunteer Schedule.
- MARKET Your Business With Us. Do you have a family-friendly business that shares the same target market as us..."Parents with children"? We love partnering with local, family-friendly businesses and community organizations. Contact us to inquire about a vendor booth at our event or placing your marketing materials in our goody bags to be given to the first 400 shoppers at our Spring/Summer event.. This is a wonderful way to let moms know about your business. Email Kristin@rhealana.com if you are interested in finding out more.
- DONATE Your Leftover Items to Deserving Charities. One of the most fulfilling things we do after our event is donate lovely children's items to the Margaret Hudson Program and BA Neighbors, who gives them directly to children and families in need. At Rhea Lana's we are moms, who love helping other moms.
WHAT IS RHEA LANA'S?
Rhea Lana's of Broken Arrow is a community event that benefits families all over the Broken Arrow/Tulsa area! We LOVE what we do! Our mission is to add value to the lives of families by providing the highest quality consignment experience possible. We hold two consignment sale events each year. This upcoming event will feature HIGH QUALITY Spring/Summer children's clothes (infant - junior's), shoes, toys, books, DVDs, furniture, baby equipment, teen and maternity clothes, and much more! Some of our favorite brands are Baby Nay, Old Navy, Mini Boden, Ralph Lauren, Janie & Jack, Gymboree, Gap, Justice, Hollister, Childrens Place, A Pea In the Pod, Motherhood, Potterybarn kids, and many others. Brands are not required but sell well because moms know and trust their quality and style. We accept all children's clothing in excellent condition so you know your items will be high quality.
One of the most rewarding moments comes for us after the event when we get to donate thousands of high quality items to the Margaret Hudson Program and Broken Arrow Neighbors to benefit those in need! Consignors can opt to donate their unsold items to these families in the Tulsa area, and we will take care of the rest!
We can't wait for you to experience the difference this consignment event offers. We would love to have you join us as a shopper, consignor, volunteer worker, or better yet, all three!
Rhea Lana’s has been CLOTHING AND CONNECTING FAMILIES SINCE 1997!
We feel very privileged to be a part of this wonderful event in Broken Arrow!! If you have
questions about our event, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re happy to help!
Spend Thrifty, Shop Trendy, Shop Rhea Lana's!